|Springbuck (Common, Copper & Black)||Blesbuck (Common, White)||Impala (Common)||Red Hartbeest|
|Kudu||Zebra (Burchell & Hartmann)||Gemsbuck||Giraffe|
Contact reception for more information
Call Winia: 082 492 3177
INYALA GAME LODGE HUNTING PACKAGES
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR BOOKINGS
- No loaded firearms on the vehicles and at the camp.
- Wildlife is hunted on vehicle or foot.
- No hunting closer than 500m from watering holes, camps, homes.
- No hunting near border fences. Hunters will be held responsible for game breaking through to neighboring farms.
- You may only hunt from dawn to dusk. No night hunting.
- You must make sure of the gender, size, injury and the kind of game you want to shoot and not base a decision on the guides suggestions.
- No discount is allowed for small or faulty animals. You yourself draw the trigger, not the guide.
- No female animals may be shot!
- No liquor may be given to our staff.
- No money or tips may be given directly to staff. Tips / fees for guides and staff members must be given the owner and the owner will give it to them.
- The accommodation is payable for the full booking period and for the number persons you have booked for. (minimum of 2 nights)
- Calibers smaller than .243 or 6mm are not allowed.
- Animals injured are full price.
- No hunting on Sundays!
- No littering in the field. (Persons will be fined)
- If hunters do not show up, deposit will be forfeited. Cancellations must be 8 weeks before the hunting trip otherwise deposit is forfeited.
- Damage to camp will be for hunter's account.
- No person under the influence of liquor will handle a gun or get the opportunity to hunt.
- The full account must be paid before departure. Only cash and internet payments will be accepted.
- Hunters must book a minimum of 2 nights.
- Only crossbows and bow hunting.
- Hunting vehicles and two way radios will be provided. Hunters will be dropped at the hide where there is good animal activity.
- No one is allowed out of the hide whilst there are animals at the watering hole.
- No private hunting vehicles are allowed.
- No hunting from vehicles.
- No littering in the field (fines will be given)
- No female animals may be hunted.
- You have to look at the gender, size and specie of the animal you want to hunt. No discount will be given on small or faulty animals.
- Injured or shot animals are full price.
- No hunting on Sundays!
- NO hunter is allowed out of the hide when a buck has been shot. The hunter must wait for the PH to come and take him to the animal.
- Inyala game lodge will have no liability for any illness, accidents, or accept any injury or any costs that may result from it.